September 18-20, 2018
Expert advice to find more peace, ease, presence and spaciousness in your family
FREE Online Conference hosted by Michelle Gale, author of Mindful Parenting in a Messy World and a phenomenal group of mindfulness experts.
This conference is for you if:
- You are looking for practical ways to weave mindfulness into your daily life.
- You are struggling to manage digital addictions in your home.
- You are seeking relief from the guilt of imperfect parenting.
- You would like to understand and manage your own heightened emotional responses to your children and stress.
Join 15 of the most respected thought leaders in mindful living as they share practical tips to help you reconnect with your children and yourself.
September 18, 2018
Cultivating resilience and mindfulness through a better understanding of ourselves and our loved ones.
September 19, 2018
Exploring our relationship to our inner world, emotions, and parenting struggles through the lens of mindfulness.
September 20, 2018
Looking at our families’ physical and inner health, as well as digital addiction, through the lens of mindfulness.
Connect with parenting as a mindfulness practice.
Join us for this FREE conference and learn practical tips for parenting with more calm, ease and presence.
- Attend online, from anywhere, for FREE
- Join workshops at your convenience
- Upgrade to VIP pass to get access to all recordings